Regardless of whether the player is a newcomer in the Horizon series or still trying to remember what happened in the previous game, many may be a little lost in who is such a gay and why it is so important for Ela's story in Horizon Forbidden West. The names of several different Greek and Egyptian gods are mentioned and discussed at the beginning of a ela, when we understand how it can save the earth. Most players know that Gaia is something that you need.
Gaia and its main function
Gaia is an extremely advanced artificial intelligence that Dr. Elizabeth Solbek and her colleagues have developed as a way to reboot the planet after its inevitable death. Gaia has nine different subfunctions of terraforming and creating a dwellable planet. Each of the nine subfunctions has their own duties.
- Minerva - responsible for the connection and disabling the destructive cars Faro.
- Hephaest - is responsible for creating machines for terravation.
- Ether - responsible for detoxification of air and atmosphere.
- Poseidon - is responsible for the detoxification of water bodies. Demeter - responsible for recreating the flower biosphere.
- Artemis - is responsible for the reintroduction of animals in the biosphere.
- Elefia - responsible for restoring a person in the biosphere. Apollo - responsible for the training of people and prepare them to the biosphere. AID - responsible for erasing attempts to reboot in case of its failure.
Each of them under the guidance of GAIA took several attempts to reboot life on Earth in the biosphere. Unfortunately, since what created Dr. Solbek was such powerful equipment, it was in great demand as before and after the initial death of humanity. Because of this, an ela's attempt to restore Gaia will be quite complicated.
To learn more about Horizon Forbidden West, be sure to check out the section Where to find wild beans in Horizon Forbidden West? in professional guidelines for the game.
Post a Comment